View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #8
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,895 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by amantpoche View Post
I believe
understand what you mean

Well if so please explain it, to me , as mostly i`ve no idea what the hell i`m saying let alone meaning

Quote:
I guess they wanted to do original, anyway it does not serve them, on the contrary,

Exactly ,my soon to legally adopt me , friend

Hence this thread as i`m amazed at the kind of photos some women post on dating sites

Quote:
if I still have not understood your words
ten lashes for me, and a general tour

Ten lashes

Never

Ten full to the brim Stieners of beer, yes

Actually your words moved me, in a moving type way.

So i`ve decided to not only show a typical bum clenchingly scary photo, here of a woman wanting love and who not only looks strong enough to punch me through a brick wall but is proud to display her devotion to the Conservative party

Yet also a photo of a woman who by rights should be bringing me my pipe and slippers.

In five hours time, once she`s got back from her third job (We have a joint account ) , cleaned the house, made dinner and then , well -Cough- you know

Actually all joking aside this is the ideal main dating photo for a girl to display.

No messing , just darn fresh faced and cute

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: