Thread: Wank Club!
View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2018, 11:07 PM   #9748
catweasel28
Vintage Member

Thanked 9,580 Times in 561 Posts
catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+catweasel28 25000+
Post Wank Club Cration Part 2

Before I resumed my quest of researching the Wank Club archives, I decided to have another look at benny_hill’s opening post. His original idea was that someone would nominate a model and all members would wank to her and share their experiences. An interesting idea, but I can appreciate that many would have found this too restrictive, which is probably why the thread remained dormant for almost a year and didn’t really take off for yet another year. When it did so, it was in the simple yet effective format we’ve all come to know and love. i.e. a member posts a series of pics (usually with some accompanying text) of the girl or girls who’ve inspired his latest masturbatory adventures.

Incidentally, benny’s first nominated wank target was Kirsten Imrie. Personally, I wouldn’t have the slightest trouble knocking out a load to Kirsten. In fact, I’ve previously done so many times and decided to do so again before I went any further.

After recovering from my fun with Kirsten, I resumed from page 26 and onwards. I soon discovered quite a few names familiar to me from my early days in The Club: mr_underhill, darth_ai, wolftowers, jcnuts and Smuthound. Don’t know where you are these days guys, but you’re always welcome back.

A few more pages in and I encountered the first post of another long-term member and, possibly the thread’s most prolific contributor, caboosier. His distinctive style of interspersed pics and text was in place even then. A few pages after that was the first post by another prolific contributor of the time, although, sadly, he too seems to have dropped off the wanking radar of late – none other than mikeydrew.

As my research progressed, my previous Kirsten wank becoming a distant memory and my need to pump more spunk becoming stronger and stronger, it was no surprise to me that one of mikey’s posts provided the perfect inspiration – in the divine form of Kate Hewletson. Now, to say I’m no stranger to Kate’s ample charms would be a gross understatement. She was a frequent jizz-target of mine in her modelling days ( early 1990s) and hasn’t lost an iota of wank appeal for me since then. From her shiny honey-blonde curly hair, her alluring dark eyes, full pouty lips with a slight overbite, round firm tits topped with choc-brown "poke yer eye out" nipples, a lovely deep navel, which I often dream about filling with cum, long sturdy legs topped by round, firm biteable buttocks and juicy, fleshy pink parts topped by a well-trimmed bush.

I’m hoping to continue my odyssey through the archives over the weekend. I can’t say I’m any the wiser or richer from what I’ve learnt so far, but, as long as I can get some top-notch wanks out of it, who cares?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
catweasel28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to catweasel28 For This Useful Post: