View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2009, 09:59 AM   #201
MaxJoker
Beloved Brother

Location: Cemetery Gardens_Arterial Blood Lane_Rampton Secure Unit_Extra Violent F Wing_Cell 19
Thanked 987,560 Times in 69,067 Posts
MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+MaxJoker 2500000+
Angry Polluters of personal space

This has probably already been mentioned on one of the previous pages

That being just how annoying people who seem unaware of the need for personal hygiene, obviously have no sense of smell and must work in a sewer as a used nappy juggler or something ARE !. This morning it happened yet again and i found myself a nose width from a right stinky basturd , as if it wasn’t bad enough that i was in a crummy overpriced far too bright supermarket full of mean faced pushy sods who’d gut you with a discounted carving knife soon as look at you !.

No, i also need to hold my breath and find somewhere to vomit as Captain piss-pants drifts over to the frozen food section and stands next to yours truly blanketing me in a shroud of fermented shite and biological grade body odour !

Course i immediately backed away from the lanky haired young cess pit ,clutching a bag of oven chips over my mouth as a sort of makeshift gas mask .But it was no good i’d been tainted and all that was left for me to do was start a fire in the outdoor section with the aid of some BBQ brickets and burn all my clothes , then run to the cleaning products area and smother every inch of my skin in detox , before shaving my head with that thing they use to read bar codes ! .

Not surprising i tend to use the home delivery method now eh

Telling you the death penalty is too merciful for such poisonous sods

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MaxJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to MaxJoker For This Useful Post: