View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2017, 11:43 PM   #87
Pepper II
Super Moderator

Thanked 119,247 Times in 7,642 Posts
Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+Pepper II 500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by effCup View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by malabarpepper View Post
most posts so far in the thread are catalogues, it would greatly enhance the thread to post the slide sets as is done in the Edmund Leja thread. Caye also published loops and later video compilations of the loops. those could also be posted
They could, but then this thread might risk becoming about the various models & their content, rather than the photog. & his work per se. I think better, for the most part, to post any such content in the respective models' threads?
Correct; but when Larry Caye or Latent Image material is posted elsewhere please provide a link here. Since the Edmund Leja thread was mentioned take note of how many different members are posting the content. If not for the generosity of our friend Joszka that thread wouldn't even exist.

I think it's also worth mentioning all members are encouraged to post what they have. But the fact is there's not much out there, at least not in the hands of anyone who is willing to spend the time to share what he has. This is why I chose to focus on this photographer. I had a handful of catalogs so I decided to try to acquire more; I have over 80 now which will all be posted in turn and I'm always on the lookout for more.
Pepper II is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pepper II For This Useful Post: