View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:25 PM   #1030
Roubignol
Veteran Member

Thanked 29,727 Times in 3,826 Posts
Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlinggreen View Post
I read some of it a long time ago. It struck me as the sort of work that could suck you in if you "wanted to believe", sort of like the bible.
Not exactly... what you read was Milton Friedman's breviary.
That's your Bible, but that's not exactly the same concepts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otokonomidori View Post
Who the f*ck bought it I wonder?

I had to read bits of it it at university and it certainly didn't strike me as something that could be turned into a massive Hollywood blockbuster.
Which chapters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estreeter View Post
I'd read this version

Did you understand this version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel View Post
Plenty to do in a gulag. All that salt doesn't just dig itself.
That's fun, because Occidental Capitalist historians never get any reliable sources during that time (and even after that). So they extrapolated thanks to Soljenitsyn or obscure American historians.

But when Soljenitsyn wrote his last book about how the Jews were in the top of the Soviet leadership and contributed to execute or "starve" (a fact that is still not agreed by several historians) millions of Russians, suddenly, in the USA, he became... an antisemitic writter.

Capitalist masters are easely manipulating their stooges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel View Post
You'd be more likely to eat the book than read it in there.
For sure... You are a nationalist.
I remember to have read your theories about "dying for the nation, giving everything for the nation, blah blah blah."

Nationalists hate Marxism, because they surf on the human divisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanteeFats View Post
Hey there is nothing wrong with Commienism!! The guys on top like it just fine. Ask Stalin, Putin, Mao etc.
None of them used two nuclear bombs on women and children.
What you know about them, it's through your Capitalist propaganda newspapers or TV channels owned by billionaires.

What we know about Roosevelt and Truman was filmed and justified by the same propaganda as "the only way to find a peaceful solution".

Last edited by Roubignol; May 16th, 2018 at 07:55 PM..
Roubignol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roubignol For This Useful Post: