View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2017, 06:49 PM   #2
31D1

I think you should go for it and just start a thread on her. I don't think there is an actual criteria (other than the basic, don't start one if one already exists, rules) for starting a new thread of a model, if it doesn't yet exist. Someone correct me if I missed it in the rules, please. Truth is, many of us on here just wing it, and go about starting threads however we see fit, or just continue posting in a miscellaneous thread, because it's actually intimidating (believe it or not) starting a new thread. You find yourself asking, should I have started this? But I like looking at it this way: If you like the model you're starting a thread on, and your hope is that if that model now has a central hub for other fans of that model to come and post their material on, then by all means start one. I ran into this a few days ago. I started this thread:
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/sho...d.php?t=324087
I did it, like I said, because she had no pre-existing thread, I like the model I was starting the thread on, and my hopes are other people will add to it, and I'll know where to look.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: