Thread: Jeanna Fine
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2017, 02:45 AM   #20
VOAC

VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+VOAC 1000+

Yes, obviously had the ideal look for dominatrix roles...relating to the maker's propensity for casting her as bad ladies/villainess-criminals for related reasons...that look...the short black hair with dark eyes, tall hard body and smoky voice.
whether she got off on the S&M stuff specifically, hard to tell..I don't think there are THAT many women in general who do genuinely get off on Domme role play...given the facts of certain aspects of her early life and background, would not surprise me if she were someone who got off more on sub than domme...(which would be a shame)
apart from the three good ones
1. with Sean Michaels 'Secret Diary" ,
2. the one with Bobby Vitale "Jenteel loves Rocco",
3. a pretty good non-sexual clothes -on in 'Agony for Hire" (spoiled by being all female, it might have rocked if they had let some male subs into it)
...and there is another one from 2-3 years b4 that era on a 4-poster bed which isn't really a great S&M imo...
it is impossible to even find the other S&M scenes dominant that she has done,either on line, or on DVD/VHS, such as the one with Hank Armstrong that I have seen stills of & been looking for for years...

She mentions on a docu vid of her that I have , that she worked NYC clubs doing S&M one-on-ones for Wall Street boys...imagine the tips/tribute, in that kind of context. Who the hell would not give her every thing they had on them, if --she-- was there giving you the leather, whip and stilleto boots routine in person.

Could be worse than a gambling habit..

Last edited by VOAC; October 19th, 2017 at 02:57 AM..
VOAC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VOAC For This Useful Post: