View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2006, 06:43 PM   #7
klasse_fraun

Thanked 9,515 Times in 332 Posts
klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+klasse_fraun 25000+
Default Re: Which UK Page 3 Girls have made real Hardcore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liam
Stacey Owen..Videos/Films..only 2 tho...Magazines..Private 88..Rodox..Color Climax..Exciting..Hardcore..etc
Vida Garman..Films/Video..Airline Surprise..Les Rituelles Noces?..Plus 2 Hardcore Mag shots..
Shona Mctavish..Videos/Films..Big British Plumpers..Busen-Extra5(also Busen Classic 20)Plus Mags Rodox Privatex2
Plus Color Climax x3
Charmaine Sinclaire..HardCut1..HardCut2..Mags Euroticon x2
Sharon Kane(british)several Color Climax
Linsey Dawn McKenzie..several Vids
Debbie Quarry(Quorrell) Breast of Britain.(wanking and shagging herself with a vibrator..maybe this dont count?)
Linzi Drew..I Mag shoot...Video...Dirty Woman..Pussy munching and being munched
Donna Ambrose/Collins..Video/Film..Very well fucked in Paris Tapes Vol2,Paris Tapes 1 pussy licking..Mags
Private..Lesbian only
Tracy Gibb..Video/Film..Buttmans European Vacation2...Energetically Fucked by Rocco Sifredi...Mammary Manor..Fucked by some drongo,and Lesbian Pussy Licking with Melodie Kiss(Anita)
More later...Ok
yes!-always!
thanks for posting
...munching... ???:
i must also say that in germany all electric blue dvd re-releases are cut!---i have also old original vhs-tapes with jo phillips,linzi drew and other-this have a runningtime from 60minutes-the dvd`s only 40 minutes!!-a big shame this groovy and very british look into the eighties with many page 3 girls/glamourgirls/ hardcorestars to destroy...
----------------
diana van laar?-ok dutch but she is so hot
O0

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
klasse_fraun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to klasse_fraun For This Useful Post: