Thread: Repair required
View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:28 PM   #16
Roubignol
Veteran Member

Thanked 29,726 Times in 3,826 Posts
Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52mike View Post
Hi, With all you clever people on here there must be someone who can direct me to the best way of getting a repair on my lap top done.
the socket were the electric supply goes in has broken, so can not use it at all. I do not want to put it into Currys or the like as ANY think on it may bring trouble though there can not be any thing that can be seen on this site on the laptop but even the idea could spark trouble.
Its Lenovo lap top, any ideas?? please.
Could you send a picture of your broken socket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxJoker View Post
Stop talking in the third person

That`s MaxJoker`s job
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhunter View Post
The Sandhunter is the only one allowed to talk in the third person and he would never own a Lenovo/IBM computer as they break to easy
and The Sandhunter doesn't need a heater as The Sandhunter lives in a desert
Oh dear! Do you know the French actor Alain Delon?

Almost everybody in France are irritated because he always speaks about himself in the third person.

Quote:
"I'm an excellent actor... Alain Delon is really a great actor."
"Delon said to the producer: You accept my conditions or I don't make your film."
"When the best film directors asked me if I wanted to play in their films. Delon replied: Yes."

Do you get national artists who are used to speak like that without kidding?
Roubignol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roubignol For This Useful Post: