View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:10 AM   #2718
Pinkpapercut
Rust Never Sleeps

Location: North of the Channel, west of the hills, south of the mountains
Thanked 20,522 Times in 986 Posts
Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticnikkij View Post
I loved reading the letters fans wrote telling the editors from the readers telling them how they loved and masturbated to the magazine. Especially reading the ones from female fans. It made me feel good knowing I wasn't the only girl reading and masturbating to these magazines even if they where from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
Hello and welcome to the forum Nikki.

You definitely weren't/aren't the only girl reading and masturbating to these magazines. Back in the late 70s when my friend Janet and I were at Art School together here in the UK Janet, a posh English girl, straight and in a happy long-term relationship but very highly sexed, used to buy 'Men Only' and 'Club International' every month particularly for the readers's letters and the sexy articles and openly admitted to me that she found them a huge turn on and masturbated reading them.

I've not mentioned it to her in decades but I wouldn't be surprised if she still does now and then.

I doubt you and she are the only women who have done this.

And Janet and I are both now probably old enough to be your grandparents

Have fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
's bottom and I'd love it for a pillow

Last edited by Pinkpapercut; August 19th, 2017 at 11:17 AM..
Pinkpapercut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Pinkpapercut For This Useful Post: