View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2017, 04:56 PM   #28
Estreeter
Administrator

Thanked 897,592 Times in 60,391 Posts
Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+Estreeter 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicciobuki View Post
Microsoft for me.

I like customizing stuff and Apple won't allow me to do that.

I also like a right-mouse-button on my mouse
Umm, I have got Apples mouse, came with the machine, the whole thing is one button but it is sensitive to which side of the mouse is clicked
and does in fact have a right click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palo5 View Post
Well, at least my spell-checker works
Err, just as a minor bit of info I actually use Chrome as my browser and does have it's own spell checker, I just can't be bothered correcting my typos plus you know I'm childish and love to add stupidity and confusion to, well, everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by palo5 View Post
Listen, what I have against Apple -- meaning why I would never buy one -- is that no machine of theirs has ever been better than others. They've always used borrowed technology. They're just designed to look different and appeal to "certain" orientations. And they're twice as expensive

Ok, good marketing. But they've never added anything to the technological pool. And they have a reputation for crashing local networks, which means they're not as useful -- they don't play the connectivity game as well
Umm, you especially I've asked this before and you've always avoided answering directly ....... why is it I have no problems why is it in the help section of this forum one of the biggest threads is the problems with Windows 10 thread

Why isn't that thread on the funnies section where it belongs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Estreeter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Estreeter For This Useful Post: