View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2018, 09:54 AM   #3293
Moon Raker
Veteran Member

Thanked 231,300 Times in 12,003 Posts
Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+Moon Raker 1000000+
Default Kym Mazelle & Nicola King - 'Trainer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
One of the 'holy grails' of topless in television series for me was the hot scene with I think it was Kym Mazelle (the singer who turns up with Jools Holland sometimes) in the BBC drama 'TRAINER' who peels off a thin nightie or something similar and the most amazing boobs spill out as she is also in white stockings and suspenders. I searched for years and nothing so far either on video or released on a DVD- it was quite a surprise at the time of watching.
Quote:
Still looking for the.... "Trainer", the scene where Kym Mazelle strips off(uncut version) if anyone has these I would be eternally grateful
Quote:
Further to my request some months ago about Kym Mazelle in the BBC series 'Trainer' and her topless/lingerie strip in one episode (she appeared in two) there is I have discovered some clips around but all of them stop short of her bedroom scene so my search continues, unless someone out there has it...it isn't on video or DVD that I can see on some of the big sites like Amazon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve9049 View Post
RE: Kym Mazelle. I've been through my original off air recording of "Trainer" and the only scenes of interest, are captured in post 125 in this thread.
I have collated all posts of interest on VEF about Kym Mazelle's clip in the BBC series 'Trainer' TX'd in 1991 and 1992 as I am trying to resolve this one. I have recently got hold off all episodes in this series, that is 13 programs in series 1 and 10 episodes in series 2. Kym appeared only in series 1, episode 8 'A Question of Loyalty' and episode 9 'Business or Pleasure'. There is nothing worth capping in ep 8. In ep 9 she does start to take off her top in a hotel room but the scene switches and then she is shown leaving the hotel. This must be the scene Greenman wants but she does not get her tits out - we don't even see her stockings/suspenders and there is no sign of an edit cut on either video or audio. The way my version was recorded onto VHS means that I also have a few minutes of the preceding and succeeding programs on each episode - that proves it was from the original 1991/1992 transmission and not any repeat which may have been edited. My copy was obtained independently of Steve who has stated the same thing above. I reckon the scene Greenman wants was actually one featuring Nicola King, this was in series 1, ep 12 'The Rough With The Smooth' - the memory of the actresses has become confused after a quarter of a century maybe?

Type: AVI, size: 22 MB, duration: 1m33s.
Link: http://depositfiles.com/files/37xdpzgy8

Type: AVI, size: 7 MB, duration: 33s.
Link: http://depositfiles.com/files/butgppum1

By way of a bonus after this disappointing news here is a clip from the same episode of Kym Mazelle singing.

Type: AVI, size: 39 MB, duration: 2m34s.
Link: http://depositfiles.com/files/s7hvtzqv0
Moon Raker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Moon Raker For This Useful Post: