View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #24
MisterMacky

Thanked 4,514 Times in 537 Posts
MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+MisterMacky 10000+
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjadoo View Post
Rick Satan Santorum??? Are you shitting me?? LOL!! ROFL!!!
Do I sense a rebuke?

If you are dissatisfied with political figures I had selected, I am willing to accommodate by choosing, at random, other political figures who are as equally inept/corrupt as those originally chosen.

I have absolutely no respect for any American politician. None whatsoever.
I have scant respect for my fellow Americans for reasons of their political, social, and scientific acumen. I am not a genius. I am still in school working towards my first degree. There are highly educated persons on this very forum with a keen instinct for English and communications who could grind me into powder.

But it doesn't take a goddamn genius to realize that accept for book of Kings, the entirely of the Bible is fake, that global warming is real, that evolution is an incontestable fact, that lobbyists are scum of the earth, and that no matter no matter how complacent, apathetic, disinterested, or level of religious ferver is invested, corporations are more powerful by magnitude Death Star super laser to a child's Wal-mart grade plastic water pistol than American citizens state of consciousness and will power.

How about these:

Last edited by MisterMacky; September 4th, 2011 at 03:51 AM..
MisterMacky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MisterMacky For This Useful Post: