View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2018, 11:54 AM   #2381
Roubignol
Veteran Member

Thanked 29,726 Times in 3,826 Posts
Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian249x View Post
I am just wondering where all the virgins are coming from? Certainly this planet does not provide enough. Or, perhaps all these virgins aren't female. Isn't it impossible for Allah to have made a mistake in providing us with so many lesbians and queers? Can anybody explain to me what is in this arrangement for the benefit of the virgins?
By Allah, Brian... You are far too materialistic. Allah can create billion of virgins from.... nothing.
Allah is Allah. He created the air, the planets, the universe and he spends his time to look at us creating in his image.

BTW. There was an excellent sketch written by a French humorist (Dieudonné), mimicking the preparations of the terrorists before the 9/11 attack.
He played the coordinator who answered the questions of the martyrs.

Among these questions were:

- "How many virgins will we have?"

Answer: -"1000 per martyr"

And one of the martyrs asked: "And can I have 9 year old boys?"

And the coordinator replied "shocked": "Oh we had not thought about that. But... yes, for sure ... it can be done."

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel View Post
All I know about slaughter is that the slaughterhouse smells bad. But I feel agnostic about the idea that ritual slaughter is cruel, whereas atheistic/non-ritual slaughter is humane. If I were the fatted calf, I wouldn't much like the prospect of either.

In Cassell's History of England the book told the story of the capture and execution of one of the men who had murdered King Edward II in a dungeon. He was unmasked by the captain and crew of a ship on which he tried to escape to France and according to the tale in the book, the captain didn't want his blood on the deck. Therefore the man was offered the choice of having his head cut off over the bows of the ship or over the stern of the ship. The book concluded drily:
I already watched ritual slaughters of camels and sheeps. They don't cut the head, they only cut the throat first. Then they let the animal agonising several ten seconds.

I also watched Occidental slaughterhouses, some of them are horrible places where sufferings are as shocking as ritual slaughters I watched.
But others are far more efficient. The pig comes, the killer put two electrodes on both parts of his head. Bzzzz. Massive electric shock and the pig was dead.

One among the problems in slaughterhouses are the rythms of executions. The executors have to follow very intense rythms today and not always can correctly execute the aminals.

Last edited by Roubignol; May 11th, 2018 at 12:06 PM..
Roubignol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Roubignol For This Useful Post: