View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:00 PM   #953
digestlover

digestlover 1000+digestlover 1000+digestlover 1000+digestlover 1000+digestlover 1000+digestlover 1000+digestlover 1000+digestlover 1000+digestlover 1000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by J J View Post
Same here........ don’t know why, perhaps it’s an ultimate form of nakedness.

I’ve been married to my wife for over thirty years and this week on holiday, out of the blue I asked her if we could take advantage of the hotel room’s huge wet room and try something new by getting her to piss on me.

Surprised but not shocked she agreed. We both got naked, I sat on the floor of the shower and she pissed all over me...... it was warm, surprisingly sweet and went on for ages!

Instant hard on ! I loved it and when she’d finished I licked her clean!

Sounds disgusting? Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it. I don’t think it’s something we’ll do on a regular basis but it was new and exciting for us!

The sex that followed was the best in ages!
Fooling around with an ex of mine years ago, we discovered quite by accident, that if her clit was firmly rubbed from side to side, she'd totally lose control and wet herself completely.

We experimented with this until we got so good at it, she'd sit on my cock and rub her clitty in this way, until she'd lean right back on one hand and piss herself while riding up and down my cock. As she rose up it would stream all over me and I'd come pretty hard and very fast after that!
digestlover is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to digestlover For This Useful Post: