Thread: Sara Munson
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #7
Hustlerhoney

Thanked 1,413 Times in 25 Posts
Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+Hustlerhoney 5000+
Default Sara Munson is in Club International

I found a picture that was really close to this on Suz*net so she was in Club International. This edition is Best of Club International #17 UK version. I just don't know her name for this magazine so I can't show you but if she's in the Best of Club International then she was probably shown more than once in different poses. Since Suze Randall photographed Lucy Gresty and Sara Munson then they both probably appeared in many of the same magazines like Velvet, Club & Club International, Gallery, Chic, Hustler, Fiesta, and Men Only. Unfortunately, I tended to focus on Penthouse, Playboy and Hustler so I know little about these other magazines. I like Lucy Gresty and Sara so I'd love to come across a set with both. I have more Hustler photos and Suz*net photos which I'll upload later.

Last edited by Hustlerhoney; February 14th, 2013 at 07:50 AM.. Reason: forgot to upload the magazine cover and add magazine specifics
Hustlerhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Hustlerhoney For This Useful Post: