View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2015, 08:08 AM   #29
cartepostal

cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+cartepostal 2500+
Default I Didn't Miss This One!

Well, it's finally happened. I was on the Central line the other morning and a woman in her early thirties was sat kind of diagonally opposite me. She had short, blonde hair, fairly tall with smallish boobs, was attractive and wearing an oatmeal coloured top, ballet pumps and a black skirt that came to just above the knee kind of like this:
She had her legs wide open, either side of her bag which was on the floor.

The skirt was quite wide at the hem and I couldn't see anything, because she had it pressed against the seat. Whilst reading my paper I was able to check her out and keep an eye on that skirt for when she got up to leave the train. obviously I didn't want to stare, but I also saw out of the corner of my eye an older business woman sat next to me reading her Kindle who was obviously unimpressed with the prospect of a show as occasionally she'd look over the top of her glasses and give an evil look. Eventually, at the stop before she got off, she began moving and the material pressed to the seat rose. I saw all the way to her pussy. She was shaven with a landing strip just above.

Unfortunately, I was travelling at a time I don't normally travel, so the chances of me seeing her again if this was her normal journey are minimal
cartepostal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cartepostal For This Useful Post: