View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2009, 04:51 PM   #662
Pedro the Fisherman

Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+Pedro the Fisherman 1000+

Quote:
Pedro - thanks for your contribution but it duplicates a clip I posted some months ago on another VEF thread. In fact I would say it is an edited version of my longer original clip which shows the entire scene. Remember to use the Search buttons - although not perfect (see my comment at #1434 above) a search is usually effective. And you can always put in x-ref hyperlinks if appropriate.
Yeah, I was afraid that it was here somewhere! It is very difficult (even using the search) to find the thousands of clips here, I spent 30 minutes looking for a clip I saw posted on this thread, but forgot to write down the page!
I hope the clip will interest people who might have missed your bigger clip, they now know where to find it too, so hopefully something useful came out of the post.
Pedro the Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post: