Thread: Linda Schmitz
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2009, 08:50 AM   #2
flickenfels

flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+flickenfels 1000+
Default some bits of information and a couple of questions

Thank you, Moon Raker, for bringing this wonderful girl back to our memories. As luck would have it I am currently collecting any piece of information about her as I can get. Maybe some of you find it useful or even can add informations or material.

She appeared under different names (beside these notorious "fantasy names"):

Linda Schmitz
Linda Schmidt
Megan Schmidt
Laura Lyn(n)wood

I wonder if one of these names is her real name. Does anyone has some biographical data? E.g. where does she come from? When was she born? What is her height?

If my informations are correct, her first appearance in a magazine was 1971.
She has had solo appearances in a lot of US magazines around 1973-1978 and was very popular during this period. Among the mags are Fling, All Man, Gondel, Jaguar, Man's Pleasure, Gent and Caper with two or more appearances each. She also had about 10 pages and a centerfold in Gem Dec '73 (Vol 14 #4), and the 48 pages magazine "breasty Annette", 1973 Winter issue by Marquis Pub. Co, was completely dedicated to her.

Beside this I only know about one non-solo softcore appearance, where she and Candy Samples dominated a lucky guy in "Insatiable" v1.1 (1984) - DNC Pub. - Bondage mag.

Does anyone know of other non-solo material? Does video material of Linda/Laura exist?

There is a nice Yahoo group dedicated to her:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lauraschmidt

I once read that she appeared in the movie "the other cinderella" from 1977, but could not confirm this information. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075849/)

That's all for the moment.
flickenfels is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to flickenfels For This Useful Post: