View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2011, 08:15 AM   #139
Tucsoncoyote

Thanked 3,485 Times in 447 Posts
Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+Tucsoncoyote 10000+
Thumbs up Wiva L'Amour..(Viva Le Disney!)

Well ecdysiastic, I have to agree with your observations, and to further prove your point, we can turn to Miss L'amour yet again, as she gives us a performance that takes a G-rated character motiff, and turns her into a Near X Rated dance perfomance that makes you wish.. She had gotten rid of the G-string and pasties!

Now in this 4 minute clip, Michelle give us a taste of something so sweet and so innocent, that it could fool you. I mean the style starts off as something that Walt Disney would love.. sweet, innocent, and demure Snow White.

And it's not until Michelle takes a bite out of the (poisoned) apple, that things look all G-rated.. like you were watching that Disney classic live on stage..

But the moment she takes a bite? Things really change.. and goes from G-Rated, to X in a matter of 4 minutes, as she peels out of the clothes, that Snow White may have been a Disney Princess at one time, but if Walt had seen this act today? His Cryogenically frozen head (if it does exist) would have either melted or exploded as Michell gives the audience one heck of a show.

And it's Ironic that I mention this.. But it's this very innocent act that actually propelled Miss L'Amour into the spotlight when she pulled the same exact routine in 2006 on "America's Got Talent" in front of a live audience, and shocked the heck out of the judges, of which the 2 male judges allowed her to move on to the next round of competition, whereas the female judge thought Michelle was a cheap 2000's stripper act.

(To the female judge on that series who thought that Michelle was a cheap stripper?, I hate to say this lady, Michelle isn't a cheap stripper, and that you're probably was anti-burlesque. Because Michelle is classy, if she can make one of Walt Disney's most 'Bland' princesses, become the sultry vixen that other later Disney princesses became, Then she made burlesque worth it's weight in gold).

In closing, you do have to remember this.. The art of striptease is all about the tease, and nothing about the total nudity. As the famous Gypsy Rose Lee once said, If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly... very slowly.

But with Michelle? Even a four minute strip show of Show White shows that Gypsy was only partially right.. Because If a thing is worth doing, It's worth doing with either innocent demure, class, a gimmick, or all three blended into a show that will leave men wanting more.

But in the end, striptease is the art where the only thing that is left is very little to the imagination, other than a G-string and a couple of pasties.

Even Walt Disney would have approved. (After all most of Walt's 'Nine Old Men' were artists who studied the nude form, and probably visited burlesque theaters back in the day.)

I think that about sums it up about striptease, L'amour style

Oh and Happy New Year!

Tucsoncoyote

Last edited by Tucsoncoyote; January 1st, 2011 at 08:30 AM..
Tucsoncoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tucsoncoyote For This Useful Post: