View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2008, 08:42 PM   #12
Caroline-NL

Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+Caroline-NL 1000+
Default extremely difficult....

Its extremely difficult today, to find former teen models who want to talk. I cant and dont want to go into detail here, because I dont want to open Pandoras Box again. In the late 90s, Ive talked with some dutch models, many were visiting or even living in Amsterdam. Most were very friendly, some gave autograms, some shootings were in the city or in the park etc.
Ive met only one danish girl, she made some of the last short movies at CCC, one year later she moved to Amsterdam. We still have contact and mail or phone, but its her choice, if she wants to talk about it in public. And if I look at the illiberal climate of today, I heavily doubt, that she will talk about her past openly. But she has no insider infos. She knew almost nothing about CCC, until she went to Amsterdam. Almost all here know much more. So I am also looking for published interviews of other CCC girls.
Caroline-NL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Caroline-NL For This Useful Post: