Thread: Lynn Armitage
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2017, 09:18 PM   #1
DjDionysos

DjDionysos 0
Lightbulb Lynn Armitage

In "Trafic Feminin" when both women fall through the trap door there is a fantastic and erotic role play damsels in distress scene that I cant find anywhere! Before the sex actually starts, there is this priceless scene where you see them slowly coming too after being unconscious only too find two horny brawny men towering over them.

Lynn writhes her thick stockinged legs and arches her back something beautiful. But the best part is this great struggle with plenty of resist and submit from Lynn. Her sexy face is perfect and she looks as if her very life is about to be taken from her.

Both captors tell them their fate, they are to be fucked or killed. There's great physical man handling of Lynn and for the life of me I cant find that scene anywhere. Does any one here, first even knows what bit of that film I'm talking about but more importantly does anyone here have access to that cut scene?

Greetings, fellow Lynn Armitage admirers and lovers! I saw her once in Croydon, in the Whitgift Centre in the year 2000. She had aged absolutely stunningly. My heart jumped and I cant describe the vast amounts of sexual energy she radiated as she walked in the sexiest backless heels that day. Never saw her again!

Best regards,
Dj Dionysos
DjDionysos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DjDionysos For This Useful Post: