View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:46 PM   #182
BarbEberlyFan

BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+BarbEberlyFan 2500+

I adore BBWs, and "crush" does not begin to cover the teacher whose body I have coveted for more than 40 years.

I first encountered "Barbie Baby" in my freshman year of high school in 1975. She was a full-figured women who consistently wore clothing that was so tight, you could see her panty line right down to the "V" of her crotch, and her huge breasts bounced and shook every time she did something as simple as walking across the room. For the three years that I was at that high school, I used every excuse I could conjure to make conversation with her and get close to the body of my dreams. That I resisted every urge to give that body a squeeze, I chalk up solely to divine intervention.

42 years later, I still jerk off to her yearbook photos and fantasize suckling those enormous tits and thrusting myself over and over inside her big, beautiful body.
BarbEberlyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BarbEberlyFan For This Useful Post: