View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2015, 06:40 AM   #29
nevada1

nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+nevada1 2500+
Default Ok. Since some one started it.

They are not true Muslims. They are just pissed off losers who are hiding behind the Koran. Little minded backwards people who have been told by the real problem children (Their Clerics) who long for the golden era of The only time Islam had any power. They want to turn the clock back two thousend years. Where only the men had a say. Women were 3rd class and the state was run by the clerics. The Christians also had a dark age as well. Look at the crusades. We killed thousends of them. All in the name of God. One of my spiritual masters said that in recorded history, over one billion people have been killed in the name of a God. I have a bumper sticker on my truck, "God dosen't kill people. People with gods kill people". It is simply a political issue. So if you hide behind a cresent or a cross you are still hiding. And deceant people don't do these things. Our founding fathers built the U.S. on seperation of church and state. And most of the modern world has followed suit. Why is it that I never hear of a collage educated person with a good job and house payments living the modern dream ever become an isis or fringe jihadest. Air conditioning, McDonalds and Burger King, Flush toilets and electricity will win the so called war. Not guns or bombs. And the chance of a decent job will win the hearts and minds of the young people who do this crap. They will tell the old clerics to go to hell and walk out of the mosks. No one wants to live in a mud hut with sewer running down the middle of the street. Reading by oil lamps and begging for food. We need to bring them into the fold of modern mankind. Treat them like humans not animals. The Russian comedian Yakov Schmernoff said "You can go to France and live there for tweenty years but you will never be French"." You can go to any country in the world and never become one of them". "But anyone can come to America and become an American". I know we have our problems and we are far from perfect. We will have lone wolves and sleeper cells here. We are still too quick to shoot a Black man in the streets for a petty crime.. I thought that crap was over in the 60's and 70's. It was for me anyway. No we have our issues but we will suceed in the end. Help them. Heal them. Tell them we hear your cry. And we will come to your aid and bring you into the modern fold. But know this, We are never out-guned! Just ask the Japanese.... We can still turn their desert into a self lighting glass floored parking lot without us leaving home. Then the oil would be free. The answer is not our governments. All governments want to point a finger at the BAAAD people over there. So they dont have to worry about fixing domestic issues. That costs money. War is good business and MAKES money. So the answer is with the common man and woman on the street. We need to reach out our hands and join together with all mankind. Crazy? Well they called the Christ, Buddha and many others crazy. I'm in good company. A vioce from the mountains.
nevada1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nevada1 For This Useful Post: