View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2018, 03:10 AM   #2986
demsal8
R.I.P

Thanked 33,222 Times in 1,807 Posts
demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+demsal8 100000+
Smile Slowdown in production

@EVERYONE - I'm sorry to say thing are going a lot slower than I expected. A couple of items have intervened to create a slowdown that I didn't anticipate. First, there has been a lot of rain here recently. Normally this would not affect the crayons I use but thanks to a proximity problem, my work space (which cannot for several reasons be moved) is immediately under the major leak in my domicile, meaning coloring must wait for better weather.

Secondly, the request that disir made includes some strange coloring requirements that require extra work on all counts. To wit, there are seven pillows in the first and last, all apparently of different colors and having details that are hard to work on; then there is a glass globe full of matches that needs the same care; and finely the Pl@yb0ys underneath the small end table happen to be reversed and require detailed coloring to make sense of them. Normally I would have reversed the photo but I'm somewhat reluctant to do that here.

Third, I find the delays caused by numbers one and two to be discouraging and want to do something else for a while. To wit, I've decided to work on the next job , for spazarino, and have actually completed it.

@spazarino - your request to change the outfit that Miss Lee is wearing has been completed and is shown below. At first I intended a joke, showing the offending items separated from the remainder of her garments, suggesting the rest was easy so you could finish it yourself (drum roll ... and cymbals!!!). But it's now finished and both versions are shown below. Have fun!

:)
Read the forum rules and follow them and we'll get along just fine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to demsal8 For This Useful Post: