View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2009, 05:03 AM   #15
Sharu

Thanked 5,980 Times in 441 Posts
Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+Sharu 25000+

I did some more tweaks, but I m not so lucky with the icon set, goin to change them when I find some that fit better

the guy in this preview pic, that stands together with the green and the redhaired girl, is me, in 1989. I dated the girl with green hair before I met the girl with the red hair. they became close friends, and we spent a lot of time together. 10 month after this pic was taken, our son (with the redhaired girl) was born.
the day the pic was taken, was a crazy situation, its carnival and the police tried to separate us from the carnival parade, they were afraid, that we could cause trouble because of a "sexistic part of the parade", a truck with big legs in nylons as deco. wtf??? we had a lot of fun, because they brought so much cops, it was really strange. (you only see a small part of the scenery)

the site I found this pic is a big archive of punk in germany from the 70s til today. the guy, karl nagel, is wellknown in the scene, he started really at the beginning, and was an active part in german punk music. he is responsible for the chaostage (chaosdays) videocronicles too.