View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2009, 05:50 AM   #15
brianwp
Vintage Member

Thanked 25,704 Times in 1,431 Posts
brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+brianwp 100000+
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuckerman View Post

But I finally realised that "dirtiness" was the whole point for her. She thought anal sex was totally filthy and the reason she wanted her lover in there bareback was as a sort of proof of desire: you wanted her so much you'd put your cock in her shit! Always wondered if that was a major factor (for either partner) during anal.

In the end, we worked out a compromise: I'd discreetly probe for obstructions with a finger before entrusting MLC to that perilous passage. It became a kind of joke between us, like testing the direction of the wind by sucking your finger and holding it up in the breeze. If I ever wanted to make her blush bright red in polite company I'd just find some conversational excuse to make that gesture – wet finger held in the air. Then she'd be gagging to get me alone as soon as possible.
Zuckerman, I just realized I remember you from another thread, the "what is your fetish" thread, where you stated...

(Originally Posted by zuckerman)
"The ooze ...

... vaginal juices (including cream cheese variety), saliva (spitting), breast milk, period flow, sweat, creampie. Anything sticky and messy. Not so keen on wee – too antiseptic maybe!

Probably a bit of a repressed cannibal".

I think I'd upgrade that "bit of a repressed cannibal" to a full blown Hannibal Lecter status. You consume more body fluids than my toilet. I hope you're up on your shots at the clinic. You're truly a human hazardous waste dump, Zuckerman. I also pray to God you don't live anywhere near me or mine. But there's help out there, or at least there's some good HazMat firms that can irradiate your house. Nah, only kiddin. Ok, you got me, you jokester you...no, I wasn't kiddin.

Last edited by brianwp; July 27th, 2009 at 05:54 AM..
brianwp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brianwp For This Useful Post: