View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #12
Greenman
Live Legend of VEF

Thanked 383,520 Times in 19,356 Posts
Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+Greenman 1000000+

It is really hard to believe that she would do stuff like that-she doesn't look the type of model, in fact many, many of the Page 3 girls didn't look like they'd enjoy let alone take part in hardcore, some of course did and got paid very well no doubt, like Charmaine Sinclair or Louise Hodges etc but something about those two seemed to suggest they would do that. I cannot imagine seeing Jane or Sam Fox or Linda Lusardi for that matter taking part in hardcore scenes, well okay I could imagine it back then but it just wouldn't seem right somehow. The Page 3 girl had to be the girl-next-door type and wholesome, a girlfriend good enough to bring home to meet your parents, but not get stolen by your Dad. Later Daily/Sunday Sport hijacked the phrase and made it sleazy, which meant most new girls were probably persuaded to go further for a bit more money - one of the reasons that Page 3 practically died out in The Sun and The Star etc. Does any girl REALLY enjoy being spanked? It does nothing for me along with bare feet worship and tattoos - pretty ugly, thank goodness it was frowned upon back then-now anything seems to go-shame really, the page 3 girl like Jane never did any real harm and got us all through puberty - and what a way to discover girls!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20,000: Milestone reached!
Greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Greenman For This Useful Post: