View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2015, 03:09 AM   #16
thefeatheredsnake
Vintage Member

Thanked 98,057 Times in 4,466 Posts
thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+thefeatheredsnake 350000+
Default Rebecca Ferratis CF...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetpacksam View Post
Original CF:

Alternates:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk_D View Post
Your second alternate here didn't exist during her initial pictorial, and would therefore have never been a possibility. It was taken some years later, after breast augmentation surgery. It wouldn't surprise me if one or both of the other two were considered, though.
Yeah, the choice of CF picture for the great Rebecca is rather unfortunate. Lurk_D is correct that the second pic was not available at the time of Rebecca's CF - a pity, I love that picture, it is my favourite pic of any PM, or any woman, like....ever.
The proposed alternatives are great pics - specially #3. Another choice would be some variant from the same series as #1, with Rebecca standing up holding a lantern... see below. They look more "Centerfoldy" in my opinion...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
"Beauty, is that to which the human mind responds at its deepest and most profound"
- Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
thefeatheredsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to thefeatheredsnake For This Useful Post: