View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #6
cjnj

Thanked 8,731 Times in 233 Posts
cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+cjnj 25000+

The men's magazines at the Mom and Pop shop by our house were always kept on the highest shelf above the newspapers and comic books, out of reach unless you used the step stool they kept on the side. Growing up my friends and I would go in and 'shop' for comic books while mostly staring at the covers of the mags on the top shelf. One day, I think I was about 15, I went in alone to pick up a newspaper for my Dad and was looking up when I felt Mrs. Weiss, the owner, standing next to me. She very matter-of-factly asked me if there was a particular magazine I wanted to see - I immediately turned red and looked down thinking she would scold me. She must have known she embarrassed me and said something like, it's ok and pulled the stool over. She was standing above me, her ass just about at my face and I was looking up at her - I remember pointing out an issue of Club magazine and when she reached up to get it her hemline lifted and I could see her stocking tops, I swear I could smell her too!

She got down and went to the register, rang me up putting the mag inside Dad's paper. This scene repeated itself in various ways over the years, I would always look for times when Mrs. Weiss was in the shop alone without her husband imagining she would make some kind of move on me (never) - and of course, she became a major inspiration for my wanking.
cjnj is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to cjnj For This Useful Post: