View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2010, 04:35 AM   #4
Alan DeMoss
Veteran Member

Thanked 114,348 Times in 2,442 Posts
Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+Alan DeMoss 500000+

Last one, always verbatim:

+++

18 September 2000

moderator : Good evening Cyber Fans - welcome and glad that you could join us tonight! As we make our way through September it is hard to believe that this month is almost over and we have chatted with many wonderful PMOY...but this month would not be complete without our guest of honor tonight...the lovely Donna Edmondson -Miss November 1986/PMOY!!!
moderator : Welcome Donna!!! So glad that you could be with us tonight!!!
moderator : waves

donnaedmondson : Hi guys! Glad to be back! It is nice to be back again. I am always shocked that anyone remembers who I am.
donnaedmondson : smiles
donnaedmondson : waves hello
rootnl2k : Saying hello to beautiful Donna from Edmonton Alberta Canada!
wil : Hello Donna, it is always a great pleasure to chat with you, whether in the Cyber Club or (better still!) in person.
CharlieG- : Hello Donna... Welcome From Huntsville, Alabama back to the chat?
mikeb909 : Hello Donna, from Toronto! It's great to have you here with us tonight!
BacchusJr : Hi, Donna. Welcome from Sacramento, California.
lestbart : Hi, Donna from New Haven Connecticut!

breckdarva : Donna... Hi! I love your pictorial! I must ask do you like camping and fireplaces? Those are two of my favorite things!
donnaedmondson : Oh I certainly do. My family and I just camped in my backyard last weekend. We have discovered that we have some strange birds that live in the woods next to us. They make strange noises and that kind of spooked everyone for awhile. We finally fell asleep. Because my youngest is so small we are only camping in my backyard right now. Someday we will get up to the Blue Ridge Parkway Mountains. It is beautiful up there.

bobbmidnight : Hi from Beaverton, Oregon.
rootnl2k : Please update up since you were last here Donna?
donnaedmondson : During the summer I traveled a lot. I went to Florida, South Carolina, Atlanta, Virginia. It has been really nice. We took some vacation time and just got away. We just had nice family summer vacation. It seemed like the entire summer we spent traveling. Then school started and reality sets in and we are back to reality again. The best place I went this summer was called Turnberry Aisle in Florida. It is right between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It is just a beautiful place to visit. We went to South Beach, I had never been there. It was a little wild for me, but it is a great people watching place and you can see so many people from all over. I am doing any modeling or right now.

lpadilla : Hi, Donna. Sorry I'm late, there's a little confusion over in the lounge!
wil : Do you have any free time at all these days, between minding the kids?
donnaedmondson : Well, I would say not... until this time of night... it is my chill out time. I like to sit down and take a break and have a bowl of ice cream. My day starts at 5:45 AM and doesn't end usually till 8 PM. The last couple of nights I have been watching the Olympics.

mvcoach47 : Donna, if you could be an Olympian, what sport would it be in?
donnaedmondson : Well that is a big IF...
donnaedmondson : winks
donnaedmondson : I would like to do the triathlons. I think that would be really neat to go from one sport to another. It would take a lot of endurance and the true test of fitness.

breckdarva : Donna. what is your favorite thing to do for fun?
donnaedmondson : Sleep!
donnaedmondson : laughs
donnaedmondson : I love to read. I just read the best book. Shes Come Undone by Wally Lamb. It is part of Oprahs Book Club. Does eating ice cream count?
donnaedmondson : I do enjoy eating ice cream though.

lestbart : Are you going to pose for Playboy again. Soon! PLEASE!!!
donnaedmondson : giggles
donnaedmondson : Well, probably not and I have just thought about doing an updated headshot and maybe a swimsuit shot but that is probably the extent of it for now. I am very very active in my kids school and I don't want to upset their education or cause any undue attention to them through me. Does that make sense? I would just like to get them through school. I am not ashamed of my posing for Playboy at all. I am not embarrassed about what I did, I would do it all over again. I just don't want to place anything on them without their approval. I will discuss this with them with their older. I think I will have to, because there are people in my hometown that do know. For example, there is a picture of me and my dad in Playboy that I have framed in my hallway. Someday, that might come up as to why I took that picture with grandpa. It is a positive thing for me and I will not hide it from them because I am not upset that I posed for Playboy. They just haven't hit that age of understanding yet.

BacchusJr : Were you shy or nervous the first time you posed nude?
donnaedmondson : I was really shy. I didn't even take off my pajama top the first time I as working with Pompeo. Finally, the second day I had to take my pajama top off and by the second day I had warmed up and I was very comfortable. Pompeo was great to work with. He was really wonderful, actually everyone that I worked with was wonderful. Everyone was so nice.

wil : We know your Dad always wanted your Mom to become a Playmate. Did she ever in fact do any modeling?
donnaedmondson : No she didn't. My mom was actually pretty short, not that it matters. She probably could have modeled. I wonder if he really would have let her if she could have...

hawabendsen : Which playmates did you hang out with when you started with playboy?
donnaedmondson : Katherine Hushaw, Lynne Austin. Lynne and I did a video together down in the Florida Keys. Ava Fabian, Julie McCullough, Marina Baker, Anna Clark I was living at the Mansion for quite sometime so I got to meet a lot of the playmates. Carrie Leigh was always so nice to me too.

meatbeat : Do you still hang out with other playmates or make any trips to the mansion?
donnaedmondson : Well, I was just there for the New Years Ever party last year and we had a blast. That was the first time I had been there since I did glamourcon in LA five or six years ago. I was also at the Mansion for a book signing for the Playmate Book. I talk to Marlene Janssen every now and then, but that's about it for now. Most of the other girls are in Los Angeles or spread out through the United States so it is hard to keep in touch. A lot of them are acting and modeling and I am sure none of them want to call me up and ask me how the car pool is going.

bobbmidnight : How did people in NC react to your pictorial in Playboy?
donnaedmondson : It was very mixed reactions. A lot of people were very supportive and a lot of the Playboys were being banned in the Seven Elevens. Where I was from was considered the Bible Belt - and it still is. The majority of people that I met were very excited and happy for me. I concentrated on that only and didn't listen to the negative things that I heard.

lpadilla : Donna, if you could do it over, would you still have told Playboy you were a virgin at the time? And do you think you would still have won PMOY if you hadn't?
donnaedmondson : I would still tell Playboy the truth if they asked. As far as being a virgin...they didn't ask me. It was something that I was talking about and they put it in there. I am sure they thought it would sell the magazines and I wasn't upset about that. If I had to do it all over again, I would be honest about it. I wouldn't be embarrassed about it because I don't think being a virgin makes you any less sexy. I told the writer when he came to North Carolina and I guess I never thought the word virgin would have come out in black and white. The only thing that I wish wouldn't have happened was that people wouldn't have made a big deal out of it. I definitely am not anymore, I have three children!

meatbeat : Do you still have the car you received for being PMOY?
donnaedmondson : I sure do! I will have it until I die! I received a 1987 Red Corvette! It has 27,000 miles on it and it sits in my garage. It is in great condition. The Chevrolet people come out and fix anything that needs to be fixed on it. My husband and I drove it down to Florida last year. Someone stole my PMOY license plates off the car! I reported and everything and I can't get it back because it has been issued.

mikeb909 : Are you still making use of your real estate license?
donnaedmondson : No I am not. It is inactive and has been inactive since I had my children and will probably stay inactive until all my children are in school. I still have a big interest in real estate though. I will always enjoy the idea of renting property and I like the idea of all of that.

goldfinger : Donna, what would be the single most important piece of advice you would offer a young lady wanting to pose for Playboy?
donnaedmondson : I would just tell her to make sure that they would be doing this in the right order of their life. In my case, I would have preferred to have finished college before I posed for Playboy. I am really into education and I think that is very important. But, I do understand that a lot of girls pose Playboy because they need money to further their education. I would just hope that the girl would be nice to the people that she is working with, appreciate that it doesn't happen to everyone, appreciate the time and realize that she is very lucky. A lot of girls pose for different reasons.

hawabendsen : Did you travel a lot promoting playboy? What's your best memory of that time?
donnaedmondson : I traveled a lot, at least I felt like I did. I was traveling a lot with Nikon cameras and went to 54 cities in 52 days with Playboy. When the videos came out, I toured a lot with HBO and Playboy Home Video. I also did a lot of Playboy promotions. I went to Japan...many, many places I would have never went to if I wasn't a playmate. I traveled a lot. I would also tell a future playmate to get a nice camera and a journal so she could take many photos and write in her journal so she could go back and read later on in life.

wil : How did you acquire the trampoline experience we witnessed in your Playmate video?
donnaedmondson : When I was little my neighbor had a trampoline. Whenever my mom would allow me to go, I would. I always loved trampolines. It is so funny, because I now have a hard time letting my kids go on the trampoline and wonder how my mom let me go on the trampoline. I am sure they are dangerous. They are dangerous. I had no fear at that age though. I had a lot of fun on the trampoline for my video. Ron Howard was there while I was shooting that part of that video.

BacchusJr : If you don't mind my asking, is your figure all-natural?
donnaedmondson : It is a 100% natural, it always has been and always will be. I am too chicken to have any kind of surgery. I don't like pain, I don't want pain unless I have to.

rootnl2k : Do you view yourself as sexy?
donnaedmondson : If you guys could see what I am wearing right now. I am wearing sweat pants and a grey shirt. I just don't see myself like that and I never did. I am usually in sweats, jeans and/or tennis shoes. I don't have high heels on all the time or in a gown.

lpadilla : Do you consider being a Playmate the awakening of your sexuality?
donnaedmondson : In a way it probably was. I think it did help me somewhat come out of my shell. I was always tall and had a big chest. I always felt like an amazon woman so I never felt sexy, but I realized that some people might just like that.

lpadilla : Your parents seemed like pretty neat folks in your video. How are they doing these days?
donnaedmondson : Well I hate to say this, but my parents aren't together anymore. It was very sad and was a very traumatic time in my life. They got a divorce the year after my husband and I got married. My mom is married to the man that she left my dad for. I hate it. My dad is doing fine. He was devastated to say the least. I think he has just started to except being by himself and being independent. My parents were married for 29 years. I think they were just missing some kind of communication which I think is so important. You have to do that to keep things strong.

playboyvoyeur : I remember meeting you years ago at the Glamourcon in Los Angeles. I called you "the ultimate Playmate" and I believe it still holds true.
donnaedmondson : Thank you very much...that is very sweet because there are lots of playmates out there so that is a big title to live up to.

meatbeat : Donna will you be attending any Glamourcons?
donnaedmondson : Not this year I wont be. I am not saying no, I just don't like to travel. If they have one in Chicago again, I may fly up there for that. Going to LA is a little far. But if you want to write to me please do at Donna Edmondson P.O. Box 39386, Greensboro, NC 27438

wil : I understand why you would frame that Playboy photo of you with your Dad, but I would think you would have the engraving of your PMOY cover on prominent display in your home, too!
mikeb909 : Goodnight Donna from Toronto. It was great having you share some time with us today!
BacchusJr : Best wishes for you and your family, Donna.
rootnl2k : Saying goodbye from Edmonton Alberta Canada hoping to meet you again Donna!
lpadilla : Thanks for chatting, Donna! Looking forward to the next time. Take care until then!
hawabendsen : Good luck Donna. It's always great to learn that a playmate from the past is happy and doing well.
goldfinger : Thank you for being here tonight, Donna. I think you are still as sweet and classy as ever.
richardk36 : Bye Donna!
donnaedmondson : Thanks for being here tonight and for supporting Playboy. If it wasn't for you guys, we wouldn't be around. I hope to chat with you guys soon and please write to me I would love to hear from you. Lots of love to you!
donnaedmondson : waves goodbye

moderator : Goodnight Donna and thank you for participating in tonight's live chat! It was sure good catching up with and hearing how you have been these days and do hope that you come back soon! Take care Donna!!!
moderator : Thank you to all of you that attended this evenings chat with the lovely Donna Edmondson - Miss November 1986/PMOY! Come back tomorrow night when we chat with Liv Lindeland!!!
lpadilla : Another great chat, Cassie and Kate, or whomever the crew was tonight!
playboyvoyeur : Thanks for the chat, Donna. Please consider a 'revisited' pictorial in the future.
moderator : Thanks guys... For more chatting head on over to the Members Lounge! See you all there!!!
Alan DeMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Alan DeMoss For This Useful Post: