View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:04 PM   #192
diamelsx
Vintage Member

Thanked 29,583 Times in 2,673 Posts
diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+diamelsx 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage560 View Post
Among Hispanic immigrants,in the US, legal or illegal , this "dependency" rises to about 90% of those with these who have children are on public assistance. & the second & third generations fair only little better.
Being that today that government assistance programs have become a government subsidized wage suppression program thanks to Bill Clinton I don't see their use of the programs as a reflection on them or most of the other recipients for they are some of the hardest working people trapped in a rigged system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage560
When most European immigrants came to the US, during to so called "Golden Age" of immigration, there was no massive welfare programs for them, & they came, survived & thrived. Many believe this nation should repeal the Hart-Cellar immigration act, & prevent those who come here to be a tax payers burden ,at least until they work here for a decade, if they work, to pay into the system they take from.
You mean the 5 years they have to wait now thanks to Bill Clinton is not long enough? And another thing if such a high percentage of them is getting assistance that probably means they have been here for some time and they are not just flooding across the border like some like to say and that is even accounting for those who have children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage560
Again its the "tolerant left" that does not look at common sense & data that reveals these facts, & only wants to make guilt for those in the west, into somehow unjustly shaming them into thinking that they must overload their nations with immigrants from Islamic nations in Europe . Or both illegal immigrants & exclusively Muslim immigrants from the ME , coming into the US. Immigrants that we cannot afford to pay for in the present, let alone the future.
Well we cannot afford to round the undocumented up and detain them at taxpayer expense. We had enough of that during the drug war. They claim to be protecting the American worker but if my suspicions are correct they will some of the biggest victims.

https://youtu.be/95s5bTKYl5I
https://youtu.be/qJ20tIYirKg