View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2011, 10:14 AM   #6
CapnKrazy

CapnKrazy 100+CapnKrazy 100+

Well where do I start, I have posted captures under various guises in the past and I am very much an archivist also .. I enjoy capping every scene which features an actress regardless of the level of sexualness on display.

I to of course enjoy the Cleavage, Upskirts and Naked captures I have made but I also enjoy going frame by frame (Sometimes literally) through movies and TV shows looking for some unearthed gems or parts that the main scene capture artists have missed.

As for my setup I actually dont use any I use what is already available online via HD streams (When given the option) and catchup services as well as going through my vast dvd collection, I can sometimes spend from morning till night capping shows and movies and have owned my own capture sites and forums over the years, however ..... I gave all that up as I found people were very unpleasent when it came to surfing my caps telling me to get to the good parts or I cap to much, I guess I just need a place to settle where my captures will be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.
CapnKrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to CapnKrazy For This Useful Post: