View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2016, 05:33 AM   #20
Rubinski
Classic Models Super Moderator

Thanked 133,787 Times in 3,984 Posts
Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+

I see the solved Abby Andrews thread mentioned above is a Pending Model Thread now.
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t28...rews-abby.html

I also see several scans from this requested girl are in several posts on that PMT.
Some of those posts claim it is not Abby, but some don't.
The original request post in that thread has 2 scans from the photo session used to request the girl in this thread.

I haven't really taken a close look at all the different session to see if they are different girls, but I'm not really seeing anyone giving proof that they are different girls.
So, I'm not claiming this requested girl is Abby Andrews, or not Abby.

I am posting this here in hopes that things in both threads will get reviewed and sorted by the major players here.

If the requested girl in this thread is truly not Abby, then we can clean up the thread in the PMT, and set this thread up as a Mystery Box girl.

If we have decided they are all Abby, then let's call this one solved, or merge it in with the other thread.

Cheers

Do Not post written thanks in content threads
Instead, Click
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check your uploads and reup when needed

Dupe uploads (mirrors) in your posts would be great

On images, create a gallery
A mirror image gallery would also be great
Just link your mirror into your post

Use different hosts for mirrors

If you need help, or know a better way
PM me
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Rubinski For This Useful Post: