View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:59 PM   #197
ljabb

ljabb 500+ljabb 500+ljabb 500+ljabb 500+ljabb 500+ljabb 500+
Default Marilyn Chambers in Cl*b magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by VallesMarineris View Post
for me there is always a search for photos that i would see in magazines from 1979, 1980 and 1981 of Marilyn Chambers. there would be one or two images in Cl*b magazine and even other publications. sometimes it was just a commercial ad, or a MC Sex Talk story with one photo, and you would see never another image from that shoot again, when we know there were a hell of alot more taken in the session!

also the films that Cl*b used to sell of her in those same years.
there would always be an order form to purchase, and all these years later, i wish i bought them.
knowing that all of this stuff is sitting in a warehouse or basement somewhere,
is driving me to the brink of lunacy. plus i have alot of faith in the fact that if i ever find these photos and movies, the world will probably end the next day!

At that time, Marilyn was doing a column for the mag. She also appeared in several unrelated pictorials.
As an aside: recently, five of the six Marilyn Chambers' Private Fantasies have become available on DVD. Additionally, I've seen Insatiable, Insatiable II, and Up and Coming available on DVD as well as several of the Mitchell Brothers' library, such as Behind the Green Door.

Last edited by ljabb; January 5th, 2010 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: to reflect that the reference materiel is only listed as an alternative that is available.
ljabb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljabb For This Useful Post: