Thread: Megan Leigh
View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2009, 05:36 PM   #30
bigdaddyhorse

Thanked 2,536 Times in 47 Posts
bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+bigdaddyhorse 10000+

Megan Leigh Vs. Peter North - The Nicole Stanton Story 1 (1988) edited clip.

Here is the edit I did of this scene to share something while looking for the lost discs of the film. As I noted before, I removed angles and shots I don't care for, so if you want close-ups of faces or asses you'll have to wait for the full clip. IMO this is non-stop hotness. Rumtime 3:17.
I'm a free RS user, so if anyone wants to grab and host this on an unlimited account, please do so. I don't care about thanks (yet) and just want to share some good stuff as I've found so much here since finding the site a couple weeks ago. If not I'll keep checking back and re-up as needed, I get the feeling this clip will be in demand and it should be. Sorry about the audio, but the English version I found looks real bad.
It is a pretty funny movie. Meg and Pete are bf/gf who just got done watching her dad (John Leslie) do Nicole (Eva Allen) and are commenting on what a specticle it was and how nasty he was, while acting like they aren't doing the exact same thing and are hollier-than-thou. At the end Megan says something like "Daddy came all over her tits, he should've came on her face!"

[Mod-Edit, Dead link removed]

EDIT - see post 78 for un-expired links!
bigdaddyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to bigdaddyhorse For This Useful Post: