Thread: June Palmer
View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #135
pl909

pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+pl909 2500+
Default June in Orbit: June Palmer-Teri Martine

From a Blue Vanities compilation. The colour has degraded quite a bit. I usually just watch it in black and white.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qe...88/bv567-2.avi

There's an interesting piece in Gavcrimson's blog about the making of this film from Teri herself. A link wouldn't work so here's an excerpt:

"June in Orbit, we certainly did have fun on that one. The sweat that June and I had on out naked bodies was no less than baby oil! The smoke that came up through the porthole as if we were on fire, was a good friend of ours named Pat, he smoked cigars, so we had him behind the scene puffing himself to death on his cigar. Good thing it was silent as we could hardly keep a straight face, listening to Pat choking on the smoke. The part where the ship was suppose to be spinning, was of course Arthur turning the camera which he had built a special stand that he could pivot around with out the camera falling off! The meteors were painted sea sponges hanging on very thin thread from the ceiling. He built the model of the space ship himself and spray painted it with gold paint. Arthur and Pat completely built the set themselves. The bedroom scene was done in the spare bedroom at their flat. Our outfits that June and I wore, were made by her cleaning Lady, (very talented with the needle) our boots we cut at the top to get an oval effect then we spray painted them gold. Gavin would you believe me if I told you I still have my complete outfit from that video, except the boots!!! the paint eventually peeled off! so I pitched them. I still am able to fit into it!!! that's a miracle in itself."
pl909 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to pl909 For This Useful Post: