View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #13
Pinkpapercut
Rust Never Sleeps

Location: North of the Channel, west of the hills, south of the mountains
Thanked 20,519 Times in 986 Posts
Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+Pinkpapercut 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastabelly7 View Post
I've consistently read in the VEF that Jo Guest never did hc b/g pictorials. However I was recently trawling through the Rear View thread in the Modern section and came across one pic which is part of a set, that clearly shows penetration, although very discretely. She's on her tummy slightly kneeling and it's very clear. It's not quoted in the post. I'll try and pull the image and post it here. If i find it.
Have you tried searching on "Guest" at the Rear Views thread using the thread search tool?

I don't know if you are aware that there are a number of convincing HC B/G fakes of Jo apparently being penetrated vaginally, anally, and orally. They are good photoshops of soft-core b/g photos of Jo. I suspect that this is what you will have seen if it seems a penis is visibly inside Jo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
's bottom and I'd love it for a pillow
Pinkpapercut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinkpapercut For This Useful Post: