View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:46 AM   #16
5mph

5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+5mph 1000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staffsyeoman View Post
Well. looking at the difference between 'randy reputation' being in top shelf mags (more did than didn't) and being 'goers' in the 'real world'... It was said that Sian Adey Jones was known for it; and wasn't Jenny Blyth supposed to be the woman who wrecked - according to him - who wrecked an international footballer's career with the 'sex, drugs & rock and roll' lifestyle? Of course, my all time favourite, Kirsten Imrie, has talked about 'dependency issues' and said in the papers that she had fucked several other P 3 girls...

Yep, same feeling.. late 80s, pre-internet, getting a German mag off a newsstand at Munich airport and seeing Gail McKenna all furry and no obstructions. Then that moment of joy on finding the world wide interweb and seeing that two earlier favourites, Corinne Russell and Denise Perry had also spread for 'overseas' magazines.
Have you ever met Kirsten? I had that pleasure at her peak, and spent half a day at a one to one photoshoot.
I'm so pleased she has got over all that and now has her own business walking dogs, and is on Twitter.
5mph is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 5mph For This Useful Post: