View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:11 AM   #8
profvolup
Vintage Member

Location: Skype:profvolup@yahoo.com GChat:profv475@gmail.com Discor:profv475#5888
Thanked 17,794 Times in 1,079 Posts
profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+profvolup 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by haliose View Post
big big mistake u twats
Versus what?

Bernie Sanders? Oh wait, that was way back in the Democratic primary. The same people bitching about the Electoral College doesn't want to talk about papertrail v. no papertrail states in the primary, let alone the superdelegates.

Gary Johnson + Bill Weld? The two, fiscally conservative, socially liberal candidates with the most executive experience re-balancing states, one from a 44% Hispanic, the other from a northeastern left-leaning state, both states with previously huge debts, weren't invited to the debates, despite polling better than Ross Perot.

No ... just Hillary Clinton.

So, given the US media already announced Clinton the winner without asking, and gave Trump 85% of the airtime where they played just 1% of his words and soundbites that fit that agenda ...

What did you expect when 80% of Americans hate the US media?

Trump wasn't a pro-"I believe in him," vote, but an anti-US media, anti-elitist, anti-Beltway vote. That's why Trump enters with the lowest approval ratings of all time!

Although even if Hillary won, she would have been almost just as low as well.

Two very evil options no one wanted, but let be put in place. Could have had Sanders. Or better yet, just having Johnson+Weld in the President+VP debates -- regardless of what you think of them -- would have at least had a 3rd voice that would have stomped on the partisan rhetoric, and made both Trump+Pence and Hillary+Kane actually debate the issues ...

Instead of treating all of us Americans like 8 year-olds.

Heck, one, single SuperPAC spent $50M alone against Johnson+Weld, who had less than $5M total. Two, two term governors that literally were hated by their own party, especially Johnson who vetoed more bills than all other 49 governors ... combined. They were scared if he even got in on the debate what a 3rd party viewpoint would do to the common arguments.

Just like Perot in 1992, who went from 7% to over 20% -- 3x increase -- because he was in the debates!

I don't blame Trump. I don't blame Clinton. I blame all of us for fucking making stupid arguments on why no one else should be heard. The Democratic Party fucked itself by fucking over Sanders. Heck, even Johnson qualified for the 2nd Republican debate in 2012, and the RNC told CNN to keep him out. Republicans still hate him in New Mexico and bitch about him to this day.

Why? All because he was willing to cut funding for things like the annual state rodeo when it cost far more than what it made? That's the type of 'this is not in the taxpayer's interest, we are spending way too much' leader you need!

We'll see what Trump does. He's surrounded himself with non-internventionist generals who went against the brass and a lot of Ayn Rand disciples, which you never see in major cabinet roles. That's actually pretty libertarian-leaning and a shock to the system, so ...

I don't think Trump will get Congress to do shit, and nothing will get done, as a result.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload

Last edited by profvolup; January 21st, 2017 at 04:20 AM..
profvolup is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to profvolup For This Useful Post: