View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:12 AM   #5
loulou_uk

loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+loulou_uk 2500+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstanley View Post

She's as cute as a cute thing

Stan

Awww...that's really nice of you to say so

I am 'Josie Chambers / Jane of Essex' neither of which are my real name, that is Claire (from London).

I found this place when I was doing a search on Google to see if I could get hold of a copy of the Fiesta that I was in, so thanks to @llatse@ for the scans. They will make a good second option if I can't find the mag.

The shots of me on the flowered sofa and with the scooter (taken on the beach at Tingaki, Kos by the way) were sent in by myself. I did go on to do a shoot for New Talent but it was eventually published in Real Wives. I have a copy of that and there's a couple of scans below. The photographer was Mark Matthews. He's either Shagnasty or Muttley...can't remember which.

The Fiesta shoot came a couple of months later. I sent in a couple of photos and they invited me up to Witham for the shoot. I remember it very well as the weather was appalling, much like it is at the moment. The shoot was in December 1995 and it came out the following May or June I think. Got paid about £350 if memory serves.

I did a few more shoots mainly to earn some extra cash as I was studying at that time. Shiny International, the fetish mag was one more that I did and I have some scans from that. I was usually called Louisa or Lou Lou.

That was all a few years ago and I'm well into my 30's now. I still 'get 'em off' now and again but just for my hubby (same guy I was with all those years back) and WTF...there's a couple of them below aswell, mainly for Stan...I've not been called cute for years!

Some holiday snaps etc. All these got sent in at some time

Real Wives magazine

Shiny International

Me these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstanley View Post
Just found these of her as Claire of London

http://www.giffer.com/adult/col/num3...15/PICS001.htm

She's as cute as a cute thing

Stan

What were on this page by the way. It's dead now?

Last edited by loulou_uk; January 11th, 2010 at 04:10 AM..
loulou_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 81 Users Say Thank You to loulou_uk For This Useful Post:
0nj, 27cows, 73north, 99retro99, @llatse@, aash, airbus321, Alxhandra, Biggerone, Bitrudeuk, BLACK_NYLONS, blueboy199, BufoBufo, capdowling, Danbobandbob, Deeblue, drews71, effiefan, Eltesoverde, Fan, Ferguss, freddiemcd, Gasman, geeder, goonerkev, Gortt, Grendel22, gubaman52, guitarmybug, gunga-din, hansvon, haymarket, headlessbill, Historian, Howard Moon, jennyjones150, jexjexjex, jomama, juan1234, kikev, LeChatPoilu, les1917lie, lmcgillet, lonewolf61, Lorbass2003, Maglover, Malibumax, MancoMambi, markyboy70, marlon, meecha80, Mutoscope, navae, NearDark, not2shy, OofyProsser, oxoboy, papabear3333, Pepe26, postage, producer, pstanley, regel, ruffroundedges, sammyshirt, scotty217, Sir Spender, springerjack, steamjon, stuartrus, svga, swg_uk1, trailmaster, trooper123, troublez_us, twitchy1, uketerry, v1k1ng, vultan, widower54, wolfmane