View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:59 AM   #669
Roubignol
Veteran Member

Thanked 29,727 Times in 3,826 Posts
Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+

It seems to me that the goals of old Communist leaders were to create the perfect fair man, who would not have been greedy, who would have fairly contributed to the collectivity. A sort of ant.
They used Marxism to create an anti-Marxism.

It clearly was a lack of knowledges in the chaotic process of evolution. A fair couple can give life to a perfect selfish psychopath.

In comparison, the goals of the Capitalist leaders are to create perfect consumerist stooges, who are obedient to their masters and not observing how manipulated or slavedrivers they are... and if they note these facts, at least they get a standard of life that let think to them that they are well enough in their small bubble.

I've never studied sociology and psychology, but it must be very interesting cases to study.

But what will be the next goals?

After reading the book "Sapiens", I understood that thanks technologies, our form of life called homo sapiens, could be put under slavery or annihilated by modern enhanced men.
In the book the historian Yuval Noah Harari calls this new man: Homo Deus.

Several people will say: "That's science fiction, that will never happen!"

Hmmmm. We have to be modest, because the revolution already begun and will be very difficult to stop.

All the dogmas, the ideologies, that we were used to discuss about creating a more fair and human society could be very soon sent to the limbs.
Roubignol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roubignol For This Useful Post: