View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2018, 08:16 AM   #667
Roubignol
Veteran Member

Thanked 29,726 Times in 3,826 Posts
Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+Roubignol 100000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estreeter View Post
Not quite I only pointed out the 1 similarity, choice and not being held there at gunpoint.

I will, so I can afford the new iMac Pro I have been eyeing for a few months now, might even take my V8 out for a drive tomorrow, wind the widows down and have my iPhone connected via bluetooth and have The Boss blarring out the windows while I'm breaking the law and barreling down a highway at 50 km/h over the speed limit and not giving a damn ....... life is good
Did you calculate how many years you have wasted in working in unpleasant jobs to buy useless commodities?

That's a very interesting observation of Karl Marx.
Hours and hours, days and days, years and years... to buy new iMac Pro that will be turn off during the working hours, to buy a V8 that will not drive you anywhere during the working hours, etc...

That's one of the side of man alienation.

I've made a small calculation. Today the common full job workers spend one third (33%) of their working life sleeping and about one fourth (25%) of their working life at work in good conditions.
Common full job workers get about 40~45% of their working life for fun.

Before the Marxist social revolution, common workers were used to work 42% of their working life... and often in very difficult conditions.
They were "free" about 25% of their time. But which kind of freedom?
Tired, exausted and poor.

Thanks to the European Marxist revolution, common workers have won 17% of free time. And free time that are qualitatively of better conditions.

You can tell a huge "THANK YOU" to the Marxists and the workers who made revolution to improve your actual way of life, because it was not the facts of the bourgeois.

Because of the decline of performance of the Occidental workers, the bourgeois have searched all around the world new uneducated slaves to apply the same disgusting working conditions that they applied to your ancesters.

That's what we call : Capitalism.
Roubignol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roubignol For This Useful Post: