View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #21
tertium
Vintage Member

Thanked 11,852 Times in 354 Posts
tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+tertium 50000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregj1967 View Post
Fellas--I do have a copy of the issue of High Society featuring the BJ&TO pix with Lynda as Wonder Woman on the cover. I also have numerous issues of the HS publication Celebrity Skin which reprint those pix and add several more every time they re-present them. I posted at least one of those articles in its entirety some time back (including the text); I don't recall any interveiw with the airbrush artist, but I simply may not remember it. Unfortunately those magazines are in boxes underneath a whole bunch of other boxes that have yet to be unpacked after my move a couple of months ago, but I'll try and get to them soon and re-check the articles. Also--unfortunately--I DON'T have a copy of the Expose issue; I turned down one priced at around $20 several years ago at a comic convention which was obviously a mistake.
I think getting a copy of that Expose magazine and getting some high resolution scans of the contents especially the printed photos/paintings would go a long way to helping us figure out what is fact and what's fiction. But then again, it may just stir up another round of debate. But that's not a bad thing either. Hopefully a new member or even an old one (not age related) will come along with scans of the magazine. Here's hoping. (And hoping the centerfold is real!)
tertium is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tertium For This Useful Post: