View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2010, 01:54 AM   #82
grossnex
Veteran Member

Thanked 91,873 Times in 2,857 Posts
grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+grossnex 350000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty007 View Post
KEEFRIFF...HELP!!!!

See the NY Giants guy??? I mention LT and AUTOMATICALLY he thinks I am talking about Lawrence Taylor.

Your personal experiences aside, I really don't recall him dropping off all that much (or Carson either, for that matter). Maybe it's because the bar was set so high, that anything else made them look like mere mortals...

While I appreciate the Lawrence Taylor insider info , I was referencing Ladanian Tomlinson - and how he has obviously lost a step, cannot do what he used to do, still wants to play and was let go by San Diego and is now - PLAYING IN YOUR STADIUM

Is what the Chargers did fair or foul?

On a side note: I guess you thought better of asking him for an autograph, huh?
Qwerty my brother, I got the hell outta there faster than my skinny white ass would run from the cops back then!

You didn't see that one coming?!!! Who's this other LT of which you speak? I know not this player! The way I see it, SD didn't win any Super Bowls with him. I hate to sound that callous, but there's a salary cap & it gets to the point where if these guys (who were legends in their prime) want to keep playing, then you have to cut ties eventually. If that guy was the focal point of a Championship Team, then that's a hard sell for any fan to take.

Sure...rub it in that I have to share a stadium with the Jets You know...their fan base is in Queens NY & out on Long Island. That's where the Jets should be playing. The NFL should stick them in the Nassau Mausoleum . Other than that I don't really have a problem with the Jets. I root for them twice a year. When they play the Patriots! .
Did I mention I hate all Boston teams since '04?
grossnex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grossnex For This Useful Post: