View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2006, 09:38 PM   #20
petetherock
Former Staff

Thanked 7,962 Times in 387 Posts
petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+petetherock 25000+
Default Hot stuff mix 2

(Pls read the #1 before)

As i said, this is the end of this set. But sure you guys have some other pics of this set ?
The last 3 are from another set... In the # 2 and more...

About my posts : I often wait years to get the best scans from several posters and several issues here on VEF (big thx to them). I correct tilt,colors, contrasts, remove binding marks etc...All to have a set as perfect as possible.

I'm currently trying to put together sets as complete as possible on the following themes :

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Can you help ? If not, enjoy.
petetherock is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to petetherock For This Useful Post: