View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:41 AM   #135
beutelwolf
paludicolous paravant

Thanked 745,323 Times in 26,855 Posts
beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+beutelwolf 2500000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immy View Post
A follow-up on the Exotische Lust connection beutelwolf.

Is this a stand-alone title or a series of vids with this name? egafd lists a 45 min episode and describes four short vignettes that are different from the several you mention. Could they all be in this one video?
Exotische Lust is the name of the video, and it contains a large number of short vignettes.

The title vignette features Alban Ceray in various outrageous outfits. Then there is:
  • Affenliebe - Christine Black and a man in a gorilla suit at the zoo
  • Ein heißer Feger - girl makes love to a chimney sweep
  • Orgasmuskugeln - Linzi Drew plays with love balls
  • Ein Nymphchen wird gepflückt - XNK4573 climbs up a ladder and soon finds something better to do
  • Peitsche der Herrin - man with penis-nose is abused by two dominas
  • Pinsel-Spiele - Rolf Zigan and Dorle Buchner paint their bodies
  • Ruettel mich+schuettel mich - Bigalkes gets fit
  • Schlampen im Schlamm - topless mud-wrestling
  • Was ist unterm Schottenrock - two tourist examine a Scotsman's kilt content
  • Schwester Ulla Stoss-Therapie - nurse Ulla takes care of her patient
  • Sitzgelegenheit fuer einsame Damen - a girl makes use of a stool with mounted dildo
  • Sex in der Sonne - three vignettes under one title, the second one with Cyril Val
  • Spiegel-Spiele - in front of some Aluminium foil
  • Sudelei - messy eating
  • Wie auf einer weichen Wolke - don't remember anything about this one

Most of these are very short, really too short to make a meaningful film, even by loop standards. I suspect that several of them were really intended primarily as photo-shoots, and the vignette was a by-product.

There is also a kind of break in the middle, where a female host introduces under the title "Sexuelle Sensationen" a sequence of very short vignettes (included above, but I haven't kept track which were in that section). The vignettes before were slightly longer.

Notice that there is a book/mag called "Sexuelle Sensationen" (there is even currently a copy on German ebay), authored by Rolf Preuss, which really is just a set of pictorials, and I am pretty sure it does feature some of these. EDIT Actually it does not - I knew I had a copy (though mine is from Stephenson, not Orion), thought this would be difficult to find in my vault, but it was not. Content in that book is unrelated.

Last edited by beutelwolf; March 13th, 2018 at 08:58 PM..
beutelwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to beutelwolf For This Useful Post: