Thread: Wank Club!
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:26 AM   #9735
Sharkhunter
Gusset Man & Jizzmaster

Thanked 34,660 Times in 2,021 Posts
Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+Sharkhunter 175000+

We probably would have made out way past the 1000-post mark already, were it not for some smart clipping and culling by our esteemed mods. The fact that we are still short of the mark means that the entire thread, spanning some eight years, is full of high-quality material that would make the floppiest cock spring to attention.

Part of the thrill of the Wank Club not just seeing what everybody likes and does, but going back to he beginning and reminding myself of those photos, scenes and fantastic women who made me cum over this long time. Some I visit frequently, while others are pleasant reminders of wanks gone by.

Every photoset or scene I masturbate to, I keep in my wank photo bank - which is in addition to the regular models I collect. So whether it is a pert pair of tits, bullet nipples, a fantastic gusset, a triple anal moment or a terrific facial, I will do the needful thing and archive it.

This where the club comes in. Whenever I visit, I naturally check out the latest submissions. If there is something there, I will seek out the model if I do not already know her. Then, there is the rewind wank. Here, I will jump to any random page, and keep going until I find one of my contributions. I then check back to the wank bank, dig out the set or scene, and get beating. By this time, the thrill of revisiting that moment has already got me hard and the pre-cum slowly leaking.

In this spirit, I am sharing a set I found today. I am going to post some selected items here, and then imagine myself sliding in and out of all of the available holes (three if you are vanilla, six if you like darker and tighter places). As you can guess, I am rock solid already just having seen those little skirts, pretty knickers, gussets and those tiny slips of material down around thighs and ankles.

Chloe Cherry, Valerie White and Zoe Parker, three sweet blondes. I am ready to fucking explode.

"Birth Control Tip #2431: Shoot your load in a girl's mouth or on her face instead of inside her sweet bits. Result: no expensive burden, stretch marks or saggy tits".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sharkhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sharkhunter For This Useful Post: