View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #996
Rob4
Veteran Member

Thanked 1,843 Times in 388 Posts
Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+Rob4 5000+

Quote:
Originally Posted by hos View Post
welcome back Rob

this solution would be at least good for unknown cc models who appear in several cc galleries, this way you would gain a connection between those galleries.

but i would rather label them (CC Unknown) than CCC (sounds like CC Classic) for the "id column" and leave the "?" in the "cc story name column" if no name is given

beside i wouldn't mind if you use names like "Anne 1", "Anne 2" (...) to differ between different cc girls sharing the same first name. if Al didn't like that, he mustn't use that for his list

and finally if a non cc classic (in terms of Al) has several first names, i would select 1 of the first names - f.e. "Anne 2" and use this name in "id column" with the extension (CC Girl) instead of (CC Classic). i guess it's more easy to understand what i mean if you check this showcase, which also displays an example for an unknown girl (no ID and no CC story name) who takes part in 2 galleries:

.PA, 555a, ?, 001 (CC Unknown), ,
.PA, 666x, 'Mary', 'Anne 2' (CC Girl), ,
.PA, 777y, 'Anne', 'Anne 2' (CC Girl), ,
.PA, 888z, 'Anne', 'Anne 2' (CC Girl), ,
.PA, 999z, ?, 001 (CC Unknown), ,

clear enough?
this solution sounds good. in the case of the CC Girl id we would however need the most unique name used in one one of the mags. therefore its going to need input from those who have large collections.

anyway its something for the future. once i finally get round to updating the id sheets. i'll round up all the outstanding girls of the classic sets and put them forward for individual ids.
Rob4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rob4 For This Useful Post: