Thread: Laurie Noel
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2008, 01:54 PM   #8
Rubinski
Classic Models Super Moderator

Thanked 133,783 Times in 3,984 Posts
Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+Rubinski 500000+

A field trip? And I missed it? Dang.
I had some ghost stories to tell around the campfire.
Maybe next time. We'll get Ed's 2 trashy friends to come too.

As for the latest, not sure how much to trust Excaliber, but it's looking more and more like Laurie Noel and Jane Sikes are different girls.

That will mean that Jane Sikes is not an AKA for Laurie Noel, even though many have been using it as such for a long time.
Starting to sound like another case of mistaken identity taken and run downfield.
Way downfield.

No rush to judgement though. Would still like to hear any contrary or supporting evidence.
However, if nothing shows up pretty soon, I think we'll need to start a new Jane Sikes thread and continue this topic there.

In the meantime, I have that LL#2 video that goldfinger was talking about.
The box I have has Anna Ventura's picture and name, but no other cast credits on the box or the tape.
The first scene is LL346, titled Body Work. It's a g/g with toys, featuring Anna Ventura, and a very nice dirty blonde, but she doesn't look like Laurie Noel to me.
The Blonde with Anna in LL346 looks like Miss GG8 to me.

Earlier, on another thread, Deans posted that he thought Miss GG8 and GG15 are the same girl.
I didn't think so at the time, but after comparing the pictures some more, I think it is possible.

For those who haven't seen them yet, here's some pix from GG8
(update - Miss GG8 was determined to be Carol Ann Jackson)
So, I've removed her pictures from Laurie's thread, and replaced it with a link to Carol's thread.
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=37674

And a couple from GG15 (from reachman's catalog).
(also determined to be Carol Ann Jackson, so removed, but can be seen on Carol's thread}

Update - MissGG8 and MissGG15 did turn out to be the same girl -> Carol Ann Jackson - Here's her thread
http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/t37...n-jackson.html

As for their new jobs, I can see Dr. Laurie in a lab coat.
I also see her wearing cut offs and a plain t shirt, sitting in a lawn chair on the deck of my trailer, having an Oly.
The shirt covers her tits, but doesn't hide the shape or motion of them.
She can't sit still, keeps adjusting her legs, and giving some nice little flashes.
Maybe she is a little trashy, but I like that.

If you haven't already seen it, here's a post by southpark that may be of interest.
Laurie and Linda Shaw out by the pool. They do each other, then some guy.
http://www.vintage-erotica-forum.com...677#post103677

Last edited by Rubinski; August 25th, 2016 at 07:12 AM.. Reason: Removed CAJ scans and added link to them
Rubinski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to Rubinski For This Useful Post: